Conditions We Treat
Murfreesboro Chiropractic Care
Welcome to Healing Hands Chiropractic! We are so glad you’ve stopped by our site. At Healing Hands, our goal is to help each patient feel cared for, known, and appreciated. We take pride in our incredible chiropractic services, patient care, knowledge of chiropractic, and customer service.
Healing Hands Chiropractic specializes in chiropractic care for all ages and walks of life. We proudly treat patients from birth and beyond! Our top priority is to provide patients with specialized corrective chiropractic care that leads to happier and healthier lives.
With more than 7 years of professional practice experience, Dr. Dee knows how to treat pediatrics, pregnancy, sports injuries, back pain, neck pain, and everything in between. Dr. Dee stays knowledgeable of the latest breakthroughs and trends in chiropractic in order to make sure patients receive top of the line care with each visit.
Each appointment and adjustment is an opportunity to make progress towards a healthier life! Let Healing Hands Chiropractic help you on your wellness journey today.
Chiropractic is a safe, natural, and effective way to treat a variety of ailments and improve overall wellness without the use of medication.
80% of Americans will experience back pain at some point in their lives. Chiropractic care treats these issues at their source.
Benefits of chiropractic care include improved nerve communication throughout the body, improved focus, increased athletic performance & more!
Dr. Dee will perform adjustments, also known as spinal adjustments, in order to treat subluxations in the spine. This spinal misalignments prevent your nervous system from functioning as it should. They cause pain, discomfort, poor sleep, anxiety, and everything in between.
- By removing these subluxations with adjustments, patients leave Healing Hands Chiropractic feeling better and are on the road to a healthier life.
- A chiropractic adjustment typically includes a high velocity arm thrust applied to specific vertebrae. This is usually accompanied by an audible release of gas that is caused by the release of oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide — this releases joint pressure!
- Regular adjustments can boost energy, reduce stress, improve focus, elevate mood, increase stamina, and provide pain relief.
Schedule your appointment with our office today!
Benefits of Routine Chiropractic Care Include:
The Education of a Chiropractor
- Educational and licensing requirements for doctors of chiropractic are among the most rigorous of any of the health care professions. The graduate school curriculum includes a minimum of 4,200 classroom, lab, and clinical internship hours. On average, a doctor of chiropractic program is equivalent in classroom hours to MD and DO medical schools.
- Upon graduation, doctors of chiropractic must pass national board exams before they are able to obtain their license to practice. This licensure must be maintained by earning continuing education credits each year.
- This exhaustive level of education prepares doctors of chiropractic to properly diagnose health care problems, treat patients within the scope of their practice, and refer patients to other health care providers when necessary.
- On top of this high level of education, Dr. Dee continues to expand her education and knowledge of chiropractic through continuing education hours. These educational hours allow her to study and learn about the latest advances in chiropractic, ensuring her patients receive the best care available.
Chiropractic and Wellness
The spine is key to our overall health and wellness. The nervous system, located inside the spine, is in charge of cell production and communication throughout the body. When the spine is misaligned, health problems can occur because the nervous system cannot function as it should!
When misalignments or subluxations occur, you may experience a myriad of health problems, disease, and illness. This may include frequent headaches or migraines, injuries, pain, allergies, anxiety, depression, sleep struggles, and more.
Did you know that those who receive regular chiropractic care experience 60 percent less hospital admissions, 59 percent less days in the hospital, 62 percent less outpatient surgeries, and 85 percent less in pharmaceutical costs? (Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapy)
Healing Hands Chiropractic proudly offers family chiropractic care, pediatric chiropractic care, pregnancy chiropractic care, sports injury chiropractic care and more. We treat a variety of conditions including headaches, whiplash, neck pain, back pain, seasonal allergies, TMJD, sciatica, colic, and beyond.
Dr. Dee at Healing Hands Chiropractic in Murfreesboro applies her extensive knowledge of the human body and chiropractic to patient care. Through specific spinal adjustments, she helps patients live their best life possible!
Award Winning Chiropractor
Dr. Dee and her excellent level of care made her and Healing Hands Chiropractic the Patient’s Choice Winner for Chiropractic Care in Murfreesboro in 2015 and a Ruthie’s Finalist in 2016.
Healing Hands Chiropractic’s goal for every patient is to ensure that your health and wellbeing is properly taken care of through chiropractic adjustments and wellness services.
Whether you’ve got a crick in your neck, chronic lower back pain, nagging headaches, low energy levels, or just want to see what chiropractic is all about, Healing Hands Chiropractic is here for you.
Dr. Dee is also available for community outreach and corporate wellness programs!
She is passionate about enabling not only her patients, but all of Middle Tennessee to live their best life.
If you are interested in improving your overall health and wellness, Healing Hands Chiropractic can help. Patients are treated like family, with the whole body in mind. It would be our privilege to meet your chiropractic needs.